Awesome music great voice but you really don’t know who I really am I am really tired of it all I am a fan of most of your music and video music so be thankful I always will remember you always
CARRIE SEE THIS
By SML FOREVER
Listen Carrie u have been my idol since I was 4 and now I'm 11 Carrie u inspire me so much and so dose this album 100% my favorite!!!! Thanks you for being an amazing idol to me and the little ones Carrie I don't no who would inspire me right now if u weren't here. Carrie you are amazing you are the wheel of the world and some hearts just her lucky something but all the Ajax in the world ain't gonna clean your dirty laundry! Carrie you alway have blown me away never stop doing what you love and smile!!! ❤️ I love u Carrie love,olivia
By Coco joke
Best album yet ❤️❤️❤️❤️
By Anonymous User 33
I love all of these songs and I am a huge Carrie Underwood fan! I saw her in tour and she was AMAZING! This album is great and I don't know why anybody would hate this. Everyone who hates this and thinks that this the "awful country pop" is so wrong about this album! My favorite is "Church Bells" and " Dirty Laundry" is a fun one and "Heartbeat" is just so touching and romantic. Love this!👍
I love all of these songs!!!!
Wish I could give it 1000000000 stars
By Reader Extreme
Funny thing: she kinda looks like Shakira in the album photo! Reviews:
1. Renegade runaway - 4/5 kinda reminds me of Cowboy Casanova: good but not amazing. Grows on me as I listen.
2. Dirty Laundry - 5/5 super good! It's not like her older stuff, but it's so so so so amazing! I love how sassy it is. It's a good song for people to listen to to get them into Carrie.
3. Church Bells - 6/5 LOVE this one!! Such a good story and very country. Amazing! One of my favorites.
4. Heartbeat- 5/5 very beautiful. She sounds amazing in this.
5. Smoke Break - 3/5 not my favorite. It's good, but not really my kinda song. It just isn't very Carrie.
6. Choctaw County Affair - 5/5 very very country. Didn't like it at first, but now I love it.
7. Like I'll Never Love You Again - 3/5 maybe my least favorite here. It's pretty, but not amazing.
8. Chaser - 4.5/5 Very good. I like it a lot!! Very powerful vocals!
9. Relapse - 4.5/5 I know this is basically the same review I gave Chaser but here it is anyway:
Very very good! Like this one, not my very favorite but definitely up there.
10. Clock Don't Stop - 6/5 very very very very good!! Love this one so so so so much!! Everything about it is so beautiful and her vocals and lyrics and everything is on point. Very catchy. This is probably my favorite. After it ended, I just played it again it was so good.
11. The Girl You Think I Am - 5.5/5 so beautiful and amazing. So sweet and I love it so so so much.
12. Mexico - 4.5/5 at first I didn't like it, but it's catchy and fun. More killer vocals.
13. 5.5/5 a perfect ending to Storyteller. Very very beautiful and meaningful. She obviously put her heart into it.
Overall, this is the best album ever and you MUST BUY!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Carrie Underwood is awesome
Carrie Underwood is a great singer. I love all of her music and she is really pretty.
I have loved every album she has ever released- but this one tops all. 😍
Best song writer ever
By Riley sgghssd
You the best singer ever my favorite songs are Mexico and church bells and clock don't stop keep it up
This music is worse than ever because 1.Her voice is terrible 2.HER Songs are so depressed and sad 3.All her albums stink HER MUSIC IS AWFUL