Red Pill Blues (Deluxe) - Maroon 5

Plastic Rose Maroon 5 3:42 USD 1.29
Don't Wanna Know (feat. Kendri Maroon 5 3:34 USD 1.29
Cold (feat. Future) Maroon 5 3:54 USD 1.29

Reviews

• Two Stars

By Valeri413
    I only gave it two stars for "What Lovers Do" w SZA. I liked their sound better before this and before V, but I do understand that artists' change and that they can change and fool around w their their sound. Thank you.
  • CHANGED MY MIND!!!!!!

By luvM5
    I had written a review in November after hearing Whiskey & was not happy with another rap collaboration.....So here we are in April. This CD has been in my car since November & still listening & loving it!!! A different collection of music from years ago, but times change & artists evolve. Have seen M5 six times in concert on 12/30 in Vegas & plan on this year!!!! 😍😍😍🎉🎉🎉🎉🤩🤩🤩
  • Amazing 🎆🎇

By Lolo N
    Sometimes I just want to be in a trance when I hear his songs and be in a total mode to dance 💃. I don't think that he has ever performed a bad song well maybe just one but . I love ❤️ his songs way more than a lot of songs he has done such wonderful songs and the is no doubt about it he is such a wonderful , talented and amazing artist some people say that singing is not a art but I don't believe in things like that and I want to leave a message for all haters if you want to post bad comments internet don't you some of the comments you are very hurtful and can do something to that person's confidence and make them stop what they love to do and when the guilt will start you will be guilty for the rest of your life I know the are some of you who don't fell guilt I have told you it will be on your souls for forever
  • Sad

By FlufflePoo
    The fact that a bunch of men in their forties can’t mature as writers and actually use their instruments is really depressing. Only good song is Cold. Everything else just screams “DESPERATE FOR RADIO PLAY!” #sellout
  • ....

By Gutkie
    Not the best..
  • What Did Maroon 5 think about making electro-pop songs

By George871104
    Where is the oldest Maroon 5, I really miss it. Even after Don’t wanna know, I thought this would be better than was it! 😢
  • What the hell?

By brenster26
    There are 7 people in your band, Adam, and not one of them could play drums?
  • Lips on you is amazing!

By The TERMINATOR¡¡¡¡¡
    Surprised that this song didn't get much attention. Easily one of my favorites.
  • Maroon 5?

By xeldomx2
    Frankly, it does not sound like them Despite all the extremely Pop changes they made (Overexposed, V) they still sounded like Maroon 5. This album doesn’t even sound like their playing on it. The vocals kind of sound like Adam Levine, but the music sounds like it was done by Marshmello not a band. The only song that sounds like a band is Closure, and It doesn’t sound like M5. Also, Adam, you sound like squeaky toy on help me out.
  • Horrible

By benlev0431273
    His voice gives me a headache

Videos from this artist