Red Pill Blues (Deluxe) - Maroon 5

Denim Jacket Maroon 5 3:52 USD 1.29
Visions Maroon 5 3:50 USD 1.29
Plastic Rose Maroon 5 3:42 USD 1.29
Don't Wanna Know (feat. Kendri Maroon 5 3:34 USD 1.29
Cold (feat. Future) Maroon 5 3:54 USD 1.29

Reviews

• Couldn’t of asked for a better album, I love it!

By KurtisOlson
    Great
  • Superb

By Samraj786
    This is by far one the best albums I’ve heard in 2017 and beyond , and the track Best For You is brilliant
  • What Happened?

By CountryRockDrummer
    The early years of Maroon 5 of course is the best, but I still enjoyed the music they released up until this point. Bands evolve, sure. But this... there's no heart or soul in most of these songs! Many of them sound similar and don't even have a hook. Why have 7 members when you're lucky to hear 1 actual instrument in the whole album? I'll give credit to the singles, they were pretty catchy. But I wouldn't spend a cent for the whole album.
  • M5 Red Pill

By Jlongnett
    I’m a 68 year old woman & I didn’t think I’d like this album after sampling a few songs. Not totally my taste compared to their other albums. Since I’m going to their Sept 2018 concert, I bought the Deluxe album and it’s really growing on me in one afternoon! 😃. Glad I’m going to hear them in person now.
  • LOVE

By cailyncailynseasame
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
  • Ok

By music punket
    I've always loved Maroon 5, but this album just isn't nearly their best. Not sure what it's missing, it's just ok. A lot of the songs have a repetitive feel to them. That being said, they still can put out a few songs I love on any album they do and my favorites on this one are: Wait, Lips on You, What Loves Do and Best 4 U. Hoping they go back to the music I love on the next album.
  • Shouldn't be called a Maroon 5 album, more like Adam Levine

By Nicky Cio
    How could this be considered a maroon 5 album when the actual band doesn't even play. I don't hear one guitar or real sign of music, just mainstream pop beat with Adam's vocals. What happened to the band that recorded she wil be loved and the overexposed album, those were the glory days and they are ruining their legacy
  • M5’s Evolution has Peaked

By Tangled Earbuds
    A bit too poppy for my taste...I’m a bit more into Sunday Morning-era Maroon 5. But that’s just me. I will say though, What Lovers Do is delightfully catchy. And has anyone else noticed all the featured artists on here, particularly rappers (Kendrick Lamar, Future, etc.)? Thought that was another interesting new trait on this album. Overall, Maroon 5 has made the jump into mainstream which, while it may attract new fans, could send diehard, long-term fans packing.
  • Forever loving Songs About Jane

By srunde7
    Although I’ll never find an album better than Songs about Jane, this one is still very good Work from them. Been waiting so long for this!!
  • What lovers do