Red Pill Blues (Deluxe) - Maroon 5

Plastic Rose Maroon 5 3:42 USD 1.29
Don't Wanna Know (feat. Kendri Maroon 5 3:34 USD 1.29
Cold (feat. Future) Maroon 5 3:54 USD 1.29

Reviews

• I wish I could say...

By Mrkil1o1
    ...that I liked it BUT I don't! I have to admit that I just did a quick scan but in that cursory listen I couldn't find one tune that held my attenton for more than 5 seconds. I also know that artist(s) must grow theri musical horizons and wishing and hoping for music that's as apparoachable as their stuff was early on isn't possible but that doesn't keep me from preferring that material. So color me sadly disappointed-again!
  • Unexpected

By kai.chan92
    This album has really grown on me. At first I thought they changed their concept but after I listened to it a few times, it really took me back to the Maroon 5 I always loved.
  • The Negative comments are HYSTERICAL πŸ˜‚

By Merceroo
    ...and they are all spot on, unfortunately πŸ˜”
  • Best Album Ever!

By FlashRelac
    Trust me, you need this album in your life.
  • Piece of Crap

By Update or im not playing !
    The band sounds uninspired. Adam Levine sounds listless and bored. Terrible effort from a band that should know better. I’ve seen them live twice and really enjoyed the show. This outing is horrific and disappointing.
  • <3

By OneDeezNuts
  • Amazing

By -Aaron98
    So good
  • What Happened to M5?!

By Kbred
    I have always been a huge fan of M5. I used to wait on pins and needles for their stuff, but this album was not worth the wait. Most of the songs sound the same. And apparently they have thrown actual music and songwriting out the window to hop on the electronic bandwagon of synthesizers and saying the same lyric 5 times in row. And whoever has Adam's balls in a vise, please let him go. I'm tired of him singing like a pre-pubescent child. Thankfully in this day and age we can preview all of the tracks before we buy so we don't have to waste our money.
  • Disappointed

By Mahersal3
    I had a bad feeling about this album when "Don't Wanna Know" dropped... Maroon 5 sold out. Their music used to have more backing to it than the typical sleeping around with girls vibe they've been putting out for the past few years. I hoped for lyrics with more meaning such as those from "Songs About Jane" and "Overexposed" and got boring repetitive choruses and synthetic beats. The only song I found remotly enjoyable was "Closure" because of the interesting jazz parts. Can we please go back to writing songs with substance?
  • Help me out

By Shrimp05
    Help me out. I can’t stop listening to Help Me Out! Julia is queen πŸ‘‘.

Videos from this artist