From day 1, I always loved this album. Last Name, Twisted, and Just A Dream are my favorites of this album. The people that really do not like this album may not even know what singing is. Carrie will always be out with more music to hear and less commercials to see.
Oh my gosh. This is a work of art.
By Reader Extreme
I like every single song. I can just play the album on repeat all the time nonstop.
1. Flat on the floor - 4.5/5 I love how county it is and it's constantly stuck in my head. So good!
2. All-American girl - 4.5/5 So sweet and cute and has the best music video ever!
3. So Small - 5.5/5 So beautiful and meaningful and just everything. Love love love it!
4. Just a dream - 5.5/5 so beautiful and sad and tell a great story
5. Get out of this town - 4/5 good but not quite as good as the first 4
6. Crazy dreams - 3/5 I think his is the only song I'm not feeling on this album
7. I know you won't - 4.5/5 originally didn't like, but it grew on me. Very very good
8. Last name - 5/5 catchy and good story - nice and sassy
9. You won't find this - 5.5/5 so good!!! Might be my favorite in the album!! So pretty and amazing. So so so so so so so so so good!! ❤️
10. I told you so - 3/5 I'm just not feeling it. It's not a bad song, but doesn't shine as much as the others
11. The more boys I meet - 4/5 hilarious!
12. Twisted - 4/5 very good and very relatable
13. Wheel of the World - 6/5 beautiful!!! Just amazing!! Amazing lyrics, amazing voice, amazing song!!! Love love love love love love love LOVE!!!!
Carrie Underwood is great
Carrie Underwood is a great inspiring, terrific singer. I love all of her music and she is really pretty.
By A kins🐒
Personally I love the song "All American Girl"
But her whole album is the best yet!!
I really hope she makes more like this
I love this album but I love you way way more! You are an amazing person and I love you!
Keep On Carrie!
Carrie is a true example of what good country music is supposed to be. I respect her style and choice of songs so much. Shes beautiful with has a voice to match. Such a powerful voice. As good as her first CD was, you can hear a much more personal touch across all 13 of these songs. She mixes up some humorous songs here with a mix of tradiational life songs as well. One of the few albums I've ever bought within hours of it's release.
when you woke up from your dream.. i mean...nightmare
this song helped me through some bad times thank you @CarrieUnderwood
Great work Carrie
This. Is the best album yet! Great work Carrie! Carrie is my favorite singer I have been to 7 of her concerts. And I 💚 all the songs in this album!
Love This Song
By DIANE PEREIRA
This the most beautiful song!
It's a sad song, Beautifully Sung